LINGUA Centre is an associate member of the European Confederation of Language Centres in Higher Education-CercleS.
LINGUA Centre was established in 1999 and it has been functioning within “Babeş-Bolyai” University in accordance with the EU Linguistic standards. The Centre follows the Linguistic and multicultural Policy of “Babeş-Bolyai” University.
The Lingua Centre has academic staff specialized in the country and abroad, multimedia TANDBERG educational equipment, and the latest teaching materials (both video and audio). The Centre ensures ideal learning and testing conditions in an adequate environment, with a view to offering a linguistic passport indispensable for the training of professionals in the context of globalization.
- Courses of modern languages organized on three levels (general/business)
- Preparation courses for international examinations (Cambridge, TOEFL, etc.)
- Courses of Romanian language for foreigners
- Preparation Courses for enrolment in BA programmes
- Summer courses of Romanian language and South-Eastern culture and civilization (see LINGUA International Summer School)
- Tests of foreign language proficiency: general/business
- Tests of foreign language proficiency (general/business) for admission to university and BA, MA and PhD programmes, employment, promotion, scholarships, etc.
Translation services (general and business) in/from five foreign languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, and German.